Investing time in keyword research can be overwhelming, so allow me to handle it for you!
⚒️ How it works:
- You give me 5 topics (seed keywords) you want to rank for
- I research these terms and related terms, search intent, and topic grouping
- I organize this keyword research data into an action-oriented report
📊 You can expect…
- Well-researched keyword research done by me
- Robust process for finding commercial keywords to target
- Timely delivery of the report
• Up to 200 keywords categorized by transactional, informational, navigational, etc.
• A beautiful, instructional report
• 3-day turnaround
🧑🏻💻 Who Am I & What Do I Know About SEO?
I'm Alek Asaduryan, and I've been doing SEO for almost 7 years, including running my own niche sites.
I also worked for 1 year for an EdTech startup where I was inhouse SEO and was responsible for maintaining the company blog.
I've scaled my own sites to $10,000 per month and now want to teach you how to do it yourself.
In this course, I will give everything I know, and, most importantly, I'll update the course with new knowledge, tactics, and strategies.
📈 You will get more organic traffic by using my keyword research service
💲 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with the keyword research within 7 days of purchasing, you can request a complete refund. No questions asked!
🙏 Praise from customers
🎖️ Service and Pricing
Turnaround time: 3 days
Keywords: Up to 200
SEO Experience: 7+ years
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is this an automated keyword research report from Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.?
No, it's not. I manually do the keyword research using my own techniques and strategies. In fact, these are the same methods I use for my sites.
- Is this keyword research useful for E-commerce sites?
Absolutely! I have a vast experience with E-commerce, SaaS, and regular content sites.
- Is this keyword research useful for new sites?
Yes, it is highly recommended to kick start a new website with keyword research conducted by a professional.
- What tools and software do you use?
I use Ahrefs, LowFruits, and Google autocomplete.
- Do you check the SEPR for each keyword manually?
No, I don't check SERPs for each keyword.
- Can I ask questions via email after the service?
Most customers ask follow-up questions. I'm always happy to help.